Friday, August 7, 2009

RomCom script, where's my million dollars?

"Apples."

"What?"

"Apples. I like apples."

"OK," he chuckled.

"Shut up, I couldn't think of any else." She sipped her coffee. "Alright, shit, chocolate Labs."

He smiled, then covered his face as he started laughing.

"What?" She flicked coffee at him.

"You started me in a laughing mood, then told me that and I remembered something funny."

"Tell me, tell me."

"I had a, a friend with a black lab. And a brown, chocolate one from her boy friend. One night I was playing Scrabble at her place and the spastic little fuckers started fighting. So we don't pay much attention to them, they do it all the time right?"

She nodded.

"Yeah, so they're fighting, and we're playing scrabble, and all of a sudden they roll under my chair fighting. Just a rolling ball of dog, and I'm sitting there holding a 'Qu' piece with surprised expression on my face. All 'rarargargrggrrrthumpthumpthump'."

He laughed as she held her hand over her nose.

"Damn it, it's still hot. You dick."

No comments: